Thai Company Setup
January 8, 2019
The start-up of a company – known as a private company limited - in Thailand primarily requires registration with the Ministry of Commerce (MOC), the obtaining
Buying a Condominium in Thailand
November 26, 2018
Since the law regarding the foreign ownership of land in Thailand is fairly straightforward - foreign individuals and foreign companies are not allowed to own a...
K1 Visa in Thailand
October 30, 2018
Apply to bring your Thai fiancee or wife back to the US starts with obtaining a K-1 fiancee visa for her. There is a set procedure for the K-1 Visa application ...
Adjustment of Status
September 15, 2018
An immigrant is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of living and working permanently in the United States. You must go through a multi-step p...
Thailand Visa Options
September 2, 2018
Thailand is famous for many things. The changing visa laws forces one to keep a breast of the latest developments and the requirements for a Thailand Visa . The...
Marriage Options
August 18, 2018
Thai marriage has many different aspects when it comes to a marriage ceremony or rituals. Nowadays, their tradition of marriage is rarely maintained in this mod...
Company Memorandum of Association
August 14, 2018
The first step of registration is the reservation of the company’s name. One of the promoters should submit a signed Name Reservation Form to the Department of
US Spouse Visa
August 2, 2018
There are different visa options that a married US citizen to a Thai spouse may apply, if he/she wants to bring his/her Thai spouse to the United States. Depend...

Contact Us


  • Interchange 21 Building, 23rd Floor, 399 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
  • Phone: +662-259-8100
  • Email:
  • Website: